Recipe By :Alan Barasch
Serving Size : 12 Preparation Time :0:15
Categories : Dessert
|Amount||Measure||Ingredient -- Preparation Method|
|1||pound||raspberries, frozen -- defrosted|
|1||cup||coffee, brewed -- strong|
|1||pound||Mascarpone Cheese - softened|
|1||cup||preserves -- room temperature|
|1||teaspoon||cinnamon -- ground|
- Brew the coffee very strong; like expresso.
- Add the cream to your mixing bowl and beat until stiff. Add the mascarpone cheese and whip to stiff peaks.
- Line a pretty bowl or trifle dish with the ladyfingers separated into
parts with the cake side in and the crust side showing through the bowl.
- When the coffee has cooled, carefully
brush the coffee mixture on the ladyfingers in the bottom of the bowl.
They should be saturated but not soggy.
- Mix the liqueur into the preserves. Brush the ladyfingers with half of the
- Add half of the cream on top of the preserves. Top with about 1 inch layer
- Repeat with preserves, cream and raspberries until full or no more left.
- Chill well or at least 2 hours. Sift powdered sugar and cocoa mix over the
More great recipes at http://food.barasch.com.
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 317 Calories; 15g Fat (42.7%
calories from fat); 3g Protein; 44g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 77mg
Cholesterol; 125mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Fruit; 0
Non-Fat Milk; 3 Fat; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.
NOTES : The last time I made it I ran out of filling before I got
to the top. I folded over the ladyfingers into a nice
design before chilling.
Nutr. Assoc. : 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0